myLot User Profile

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Where it all happens

My industry, is so exiting, invigorating, competitive and art filled. The people who create the haircuts, the colorist that gets inspired by a birds feather and the make-up artist that interprets shapes and shades of a face. These are some of the most amazing artists I've have ever had the pleasure of crossing paths with. I have been so fortunate to have worked and trained with a variety of them. A true stylist/cosmetologist "aka" image enhancer is the one, that when sharing a meal grabs your (off white) napkin and looks outside to spot a UPS truck and says "there"... is the (chocolate brown) that will go great with these highlights as she/he waves the napkins in front of you. Ever though of how they come up with the hairstyles for a runway show? and how is it that the make-up artist raps it all up with eyes and lips the perfect color. The artist knows what the other artist sees in an artist mind. Beauty is art and the art of it all is where it all happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe everything posted made a lot of sense. But, what about this?
what if you added a little information? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your website, however what if you added a title that grabbed a person's attention?
I mean "Where it all happens" is a little vanilla.
You might peek at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create post titles to grab people to open the links. You might add a related video or a related picture or two to get people excited about everything've got to say.
In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit
more interesting.

Feel free to surf to my page: rent